Wednesday 27 June 2012


Smoked Salmon with Jewelled Scrambled Eggs




I often find it difficult to ensure that I get my one-third superfree in with my breakfast, so I am always trying to think of ways to add extra fruit and vegetables to the first meal of the day. Adding the tomatoes and spring onions to the scrambled eggs helps me out this time. Husband is not keen on smoked salmon, so I served it with Parma ham for him. You can also have bacon with it of course.

Serves 2
Syn Free on Extra Easy

4 eggs
4 smallish tomatoes, de-seeded and finely chopped
4 spring onions, finely chopped
200g smoked salmon
a few dill sprigs
lemon to serve



Arrange the salmon on the plate. I always like to take my smoked salmon out of the fridge half an hour before serving, as it has so much more flavour when it is not so cold. Mix the eggs well together with a fork and add the spring onions, tomatoes and chopped dill. Scramble in a pan with a little Fry Light until just set. Sprinkle a little freshly ground black pepper over and serve with half a lemon each for squeezing. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment